Saturday, January 6, 2018

Facebook

Facebook is a kind of social media, we can do anything with it. This article will describe about facebook, all about it. All that we can do with facebook, we can get the usage, or we can learn about it. Facebook not only have a good web design, but also web responsive so we can open it in our phone or personal computer with the appearance as needed. What if we use phone, laptop, tab, or personal computer. At the beginning of its creation facebook is only devoted to a student at Harvard university who are abroad, in 2005 facebook began to be shown to the students and also among teenagers, and in 2006 facebook began to open for all of people in the world and they all can use facebook.
Facebook is the world's largest social media in the world and it has advantages without us being aware, here I will explain what the advantages are on facebook:
  1. It  can help us get a lot of friends, even outside the region or abroad.
  2. We can get new communication with our own old friends, after a long time not communicating.
  3. It also available is called group (public or private group), so we can use it to discuss about anything but we must think about ITE regulation too.
  4. It can use to offer a good or service.
  5. We can use it to play a game, this facilities usually used by all ages. Just for play, to make an adds in bussines, or to killing time when we feel bored to waiting someone.
  6. We can use it as an electronics learning media. It can upload in a group, page,  or personal akun facebook.
Besides, it also have disadvantages:
  1. There are a lot of cyber crime, such as pedofil, trafficking.
  2. Sometimes, we buy things online by searching and look picture in catalog online. But when goods come not same with our perception.
  3. It is open to everyone, so when we make an article or status without thinking about ITE regulation. We’ll get a big mistakes and we must deal with the police. I think it’s need more time, money, and any power.
  4. It is open to everyone so it be able to searching people by name, email, or words. We can find someone else, if we are not wise to use it can be one way of affair or other negative things. The worst effect is temptation.
  5. Sometimes we make status in emotion, without thinking the risks and benefits by making status. It’s describe our feeling in any situation, may be hurt or happy. So when we apply jobs, human resources development in companies will looks our social media (such as: facebook, Instagram, or twitter).

Facebook consist of some parts which have their own function.
1.      Home, profile, friend requests, messeges, notiffications, quick help, and any function in header.
By clicking profile we can see our profile, besides we can know friend requests notiffications and messeges by clicking icon in the header.
2.      In the left we can see profile, messenger, news feed, shortcuts, explore, and create
a.      Profile to see our profile
b.      The messenger will show all of our messeges.
c.       News feed to see all of our friend’s new posts.
d.      Shortcuts to see our groups or pages that we have or we’ve joined.
e.      Explore to see our group or pages that we managed or to search more groups or pages.
3.      In the middle part we can see our friend’s posts and also ours.
I’ve joined facebook until 2008, and it’s wonderfull. I’ve doing a lot of thing by using facebook, I’ve a lot of experiences, a lot of happiness or sadness, and the important things I can communication with all of my friends and learning together. Someday in my office held socialization of new admission post graduate programme in some city (Jakarta, Mataram, lampung, Balikpapan,  Pekanbaru, Siak, and the other city). It’s too sort time to give information for this event, and then we search some address and we call some college and kopertis. But we can’t depend on them, we must try to give information about this event to everyone. And then searching on google, join some groups on facebook, so I can upload picture and information about this event. The other experience, I have to give information about an admission information with minim information about the students. We use google to searching and found their facebook account, so I can send messeges them about the informations.
I think by using facebook can make me happy, when I’ve a lot of things to do and it’s make me feel too bad. I need some entertain like read, see my friend’s post or sometimes see their crazy videos. It’s work guys, I feel relax to continue my job and my activities. By using facebook I can know my friend’s activities, wherever there are (but if they make status, update information, or login some places). Besides, I can see my history. About all of my activities in the past, what crazy I am, what amazing I am, and all of my history. I also have pages which I can managed it, upload information, update picture, and share informations. I also have a lot of groups which can share informations, knowledges, recipes ( I do like it guys!), or office works. Especially for office works, there are national groups like pdpt or pdss that I’ve joined. And I’ve joined ketofastosis group, it’s too interesting. I can learn how to change ciclus in the body.  In fact, in facebook have facilities to adds. It can use to promote your product, pages, or your posts. If you make a post and you have many likes or comments you’ll get some money from some people or companies which advertise. But I’m not used to use it.  I just use it for learning, playing, and communication.

Ristaningsih 165410151

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Use LINE for Newbie