Now I want to share tips and tricks application usage Line @ especially will be useful for those of you who have a lot of busyness, too busy, many Affairs and others. Application of Line @ this can ease you serve Your customer automatically, fast and minimum of your intervention.
I would like to share your experiences in advance, I am a Student of business, it has 4 side venture, namely the services of promotion, Agency Design, Production and Distribution of goods Custom. I don't really have a lot of free time because they have to learn in College, studying for quizzes or exams, and then must post advertising (promotions), the process of the shirts in the message (distro), to market all of my efforts, and oper to the designer if there orderan. Very much my job. With limited time, I became very slow response, resulting in customers disappointed, some even thought I cheated. But it's not terpegang because I do everything myself, understand capital still college students. In addition to the lecture I also need refreshing go same friends hang out or go on a date and week Saturday to church or exercise when there are contents of the events in the Church. It's not just a matter of happy-happy, I also had to develop a line of business that is already way, so that's not stuck there, such as finding suppliers, promotion, search customer wakes up networking and others. I've tried new admin for help, and only helps a little burden to reply to the customer and can not be 100% removed, even had to pay the salaries of such Admins.
Finally in the development process to the search for solutions that can be counteredwith a system of automatic Line @ so there is no need to reply to one message consumers on because from my experience many customer asked original but not serious to order our products or services. Sometimes it doesn't always want to pay bargaining and sometimes also cheats the system then by Line @ we only serve a customer who has been convinced, serious order, and checks the incoming payment. Greatly facilitate for people who don't have a lot of bustle.
However it would be better if it still provided admin customer service to serve some of the confusion of how to use the @ Line System. However the customer would prefer to be served by human beings. Let's start way setting Line @ in order to serve the customer automatically
First, you must install the
application LINE is located in the playstore/appstore or for PC users can
search apk LINE at google, after installed then go
to the LINE and the application will open a
display the beginning of the LINE that requires the user
to register or enter an id that is already owned. If
you are a new user then you are required to register
with the new list button mengklick way.
Second, Tap the
icon at the top right of
the Managed account LINE @ you. then
select Reply Mode.
Turn
off mode 1-on-1 chat mode.
Turn
off mode Recieve Messages in Auto Reply Mode.
Then
press Greeting Message.
Please write
down the words of welcome for
the newly added account LINE @ (at) You as
a friend.
Third, in
order for Your customer can
be served automatically, without you having to reply
to one on one chat Line @ (at) from
them. Make a Greeting Message that explains that
the account Line @ (at) you reply
to their chat automatically. So that they follow the
rules correctly. (see example screenshot I made)
Because when your
customer does not follow the way of the correct reply then it will not appear
the answers according to what they need.
Give an example of
a correct reply is/should be, to make it more easily emulated and followed by
Your customer.
Fourth, after
making a Greeting Message that is easily understood and followed by the
customer, you'll create Keyword Reply Message.
-Press The
Add Keyword.
-Input the Keyword into the
keyword entered by the customer in the chat to get the appropriate information
they need.
For example:
My keyword content with
the number "1"
Additional Keywords can
be filled or not filled out no problem.
-Edit the Reply
Message in the content with what answers you would like to reply to Customer if
you chat with number 1.
For example I have
wrote in the Greeting Message If the customer would like to inquire about
information services add liqueur fanspage please type 1.
Edit the
contents of the Reply Message on keyword 1
is information about services add fanspage liqueur.
Fifth, when
you are finished filling out the Greeting Message
and engage the Reply Message.
You
must enter an Auto Reply Message.
-Do I
press Auto Reply Message, and then click the Create
New Message.
-Edit Message,
input the words if
the customer you enter keywords that you provide.
Bayu Dwi Saputra (145410010)
No comments:
Post a Comment